Monday, August 17, 2009

must have mondays {inspiration}






Since I've left working in the retail world most of my day at the office consists of being on the computer. I have now started taking most of my inspiration from the internet; but thankfully this hasn't been a bad thing! I have been able to scour the web finding amazing ways to get inspiration for outfits. One of the sites I frequent the most has to be www.lookbook.nu I have been following their site for quite some time and absolutely loooove the street styles people post of themselves from all over the world. Man do Swedish people have the best style ever!?!!??! They are the epitome of sweet and simple with the occasional raw edge, I think that will have to be another blog in the future. There are a few celebrities who I think have a great fashion sense that I usually am envious of; if only I had as much money as those celebrities. Le sigh! I love finding new blogs as well such as www.thecherryblossomgirl.com she is the cutest girl ever and has impecible taste. You don't have to look far for inspiration but there are definitely better options than glossy printed magazines.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails