Monday, January 4, 2010

wish me luck {on the road}


GOODBYE SANTA CRUZ


HELLO ALBUQUERQUE


Sorry I have been MIA lately! I haven't had internet for 5 days and am moving out of state first thing tomorrow morning. I will be back to my regular daily posting on Thursday and I seriously can't wait to have the internet again! Don't forget about me!!

I want to sincerely thank everyone for their amazing comments and really hope everyone had a fantastic New Year. I will get back to everyone who has left me a comment over the past week very soon! Let me know what's going on in your world and what you have posted on your blog right now

18 comments:

Audacious Allure said...

Have a safe trip, and successful move!

Betty said...

good luck with your move!

Treacle said...

Have a safe trip! Can't wait to read about it when you return. :-)

P.S. Thanks so much for entering my giveaway! Please stop by again soon. :-)

Confessions of Lingerie Addict

Diane said...

Can't wait till you come back :)

Wonderful picture btw.

Have an easy moving out/in.

kiss!

FashionJazz said...

Have a safe trip home! Happy New Year! All the best for 2010 xx

Diane said...

Can't wait till you come back :)

Wonderful picture btw.

Have an easy moving out/in.

kiss!

Lolitta said...

Good luck Cupcake! Hurry back!

http://loveyourfabulousself.blogspot.com/

Nathalie said...

have a good journey :)
xx
Nathalie

Fashion By He said...

happy new year...goodluck with the move...cant wait untii your back, awesome style

link exchange...

come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

HeatherClark said...

good luck on your move! very exciting!

Heather Taylor said...

Safe trip darling!

bryna said...

safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Amazing view
Nice vacations
xoxo

Amanda Lalique said...

Have a safe trip and a great move! Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Happy Wednesday!!



xx

http://mandalyzing.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

It's so cool that you're traveling!! Happy New Year and see you soon! xoxoxo

Tights Lover said...

Good luck with the move!

tobes said...

can't wait for ur next post hun
happy blogging :)

Secretista said...

Jeaaaalous! Take me with you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails