Wednesday, October 21, 2009

shopping cart {castcouture}





This morning I was going through my lovely comments and one blog lead to another and I randomly came across Castcouture's etsy account. I found these brilliant aqua and black color block leggings that she had just posted. I sat for a total of 2 minutes deciding if I wanted them, then I saw that her international shipping was only $4 for the leggings. After that I snatched those puppies up and I am now going to sit anxiously waiting for them!! I mean handmade unique leggings for $28, come on how could I not buy them?!?! I was also really digging her aqua flutter dress, I seriously am considering going back and purchasing that as well. What do you think of the leggings I just bought?

11 comments:

Effy. said...

I love that leggins!

Catherine said...

I may be slightly biased here, but i think they're pretty sweet hehe.
I'll be sending them tomorrow so will be with you in 4-10 days, yay!

Blicious said...

love them!!!!!!! :)

Raez said...

haha, too awesome! i lvoe the two sides;)

xx raez

Uniqua said...

I love the color !
xx


http://www.rockther.blogspot.com/

Niki B. said...

those leggings are rad!
xo


http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

Vali said...

so cute :) You should also check out Black Milk Clothing (www.toomanytights.typepad.com for the blog)

Slightly more expensive but they're AMAZING!

betty | aStealerOfHearts.com said...

These look really interesting. Remind me of the Chanel two tone tights but cooler because of the aqua.

that etsy shop is great! She sells a lot of cute stuff.

{à la mode} said...

Those are so freaking awesome. I'm not sure what I love more, the leggings or those pumps. Ahhhh. Congrats on finding those before I did! Lucky girl. ;)

fashion westie said...

They remind me of something the chick from La Roux wore in "Bulletproof" vid...tres cool!! Good buy!

B a la Moda said...

WOW! These are stunning. Get ready for some people staring at you!
xoxo
B* a la Moda

Related Posts with Thumbnails