Thursday, October 1, 2009

alice in wonderland.







When I was a little girl I loved Alice in Wonderland and would re-watch the Disney version over and over and over. About two years ago I was on imdb.com looking at what Tim Burton would come out with next and there it was: Alice in Wonderland with a "rumored" next to it. I was and still am pretty excited about the movie coming out, I really hope I'm not disappointed like I was on his version of Willy Wonka.

Tarina Tarantino has an amazing collection in honor of Alice in Wonderland and they are an online exclusive. I love all her Cheshire Cat necklaces! What do you think of the jewelry and the upcoming movie?

{rabbit necklace - $165}
{cat necklace - $163}
{alice necklace - $105}
{black clip - $75}
{white clip - $88}

2 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Unbelievably, beyond excited for this. It's DEPP c'mon! :)





x

Diane said...

I love this pair of people, Helena and Johnny, loved them in Sweeney Todd!

Kiss

Related Posts with Thumbnails